Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to stop sabotageing myself at the weekend

Options
  • 10-05-2009 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

When it comes to sticking to a routine and eating healthy I am very good at the week days I get up early to go to the gym go to work for 8 hours and come home cook a healthy dinner watch TV for a couple of hours and then in bed by 9 for my early start again at 5.15am.

I do this 5 days a week but at the weekends I have absolutely nothing to do and its the boredom that does it to me but I usually just go to the pub and watch the soccer all day saturday and that involves drinking and eating all day

Most of my friends are in relationships so im pretty much on my own at the weekends but even if they weren't I would be probably be under pressure to go boozing with them as oposed to on my own

I need to find a healthy outlet to fill my time at the weekends. Does anyone have any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Vampireskiss

Can a Mod please transfer this to the main fitness page please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Hill Walking
    Horse Riding
    Clay Pigeon Shooting
    Martial Arts
    Sailing
    Rugby
    Kayaking
    Windsurfing
    Kitesurfing
    etc
    etc

Find a sport or passtime you like and join a club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Update...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Update...:rolleyes:

Eh why??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Malteaser! wrote: »
    Eh why??

he's looking for a date!

• Advertisement
Advertisement