Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Groomer

Options
  • 10-05-2009 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

I want to become a dog groomer when i finish school, but im finding it hard to get information on where to train etc.

So is anyone a dog groomer or training to be one? if so what advice could you give me

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

only course i know of is down in cork. Saw it on nationwide a year or so ago. At the time it was only one in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

There are two colleges that i know of that offer dog grooming as part of their courses there is the BIFE in Bray and Killester college, there are alot of people offering there own version of a course and usually they make up there own certs so be careful. the only recognised qualification is city and guilds and fetac

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

My boss used to do alot of training but shes stoped now coz people started stealing her customers...she hasnt even fully trained me yet and im workin for her a year now..

my friend is doing a course in Cavan, it trains at dog grooming, horse grooming and a few other things aswell but cant be sure what else...

Advertisement