Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Accident Williamstown Golf course

• 10-05-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi did anyone see the accident beside Williamstown Golf course

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

Drove past this myself just after it happened. Hope the person is ok. Serious speed must have been involved though. The skid marks start from the outside lane and the car ended up across the path and and down into the wall. Really do hope they are ok though.

On a side note - just after passing this accident a young lad in the car behind me decided to overtake me, while on his phone, and cut straight back in front of me with no indication, causing me to slam on the brakes.
    If passing an accident like that and not learning anything - I really do give up!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

On a side note - just after passing this accident a young lad in the car behind me decided to overtake me, while on his phone, and cut straight back in front of me with no indication, causing me to slam on the brakes.
    If passing an accident like that and not learning anything - I really do give up!

The sad thing is these f*cktards will likely take some innocent person/people with them when they do go and get themselfs killed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Can't believe I didn't notice this. Was driving past there at 8:50. What time did it happen?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Paige Turner

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Can't believe I didn't notice this. Was driving past there at 8:50. What time did it happen?
    Around half 7ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Around half 7ish

Oh right, that explains that so. Hope whoever was involved is ok.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

yeah the guy who was driving the car was walking out, a little shaky but walking.. The ambulance crew were checking him out.. must have been speed and a possible blow out of something..

Advertisement