Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dual heating system

Options
  • 10-05-2009 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

im currently building my own house and hot press is 2metres away from solid fuel stove, i have all required pipes allocated in hot press, including oil fired pipework, upstairs and downstairs will be thermostatically controlled using a room stat upstairs and a room stat downstairs, and motorised valves,
    Could anyone give me some info or drawing on how to link up systems?? eg. location of NRV's and automatic bypass valve in case of motorised valves jamming shut and so that one boiler isnt heating the other

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭DEVEREUX

Give these guys a look . I have whats called a system link installed in my hotpress good job!!

http://www.systemlink.ie/zoned-heating-ireland.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

john joe wrote: »
    im currently building my own house and hot press is 2metres away from solid fuel stove, i have all required pipes allocated in hot press, including oil fired pipework, upstairs and downstairs will be thermostatically controlled using a room stat upstairs and a room stat downstairs, and motorised valves,
    Could anyone give me some info or drawing on how to link up systems?? eg. location of NRV's and automatic bypass valve in case of motorised valves jamming shut and so that one boiler isnt heating the other
    :):) How could u have all the pipes and not know how to connect them?

I trust 'all the required pipes' includes provision for the solid fuel to disperse heat by gravity with no pump working due to power cut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 john joe

yes its a gravity open vented system.
    the plumber that started it didnt come back and i no a bit about it myself.

Advertisement