Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels in Mallow Town

Options
  • 10-05-2009 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Whats the choice? Is it only the Hibernian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

foxirl wrote: »
    Whats the choice? Is it only the Hibernian

lol , yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭CaptainSkidmark

basically lol

the roundabout B and B is more like a small hotel to be honest. its cheap also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭busted flush

the roundabout B and B is more like a small hotel to be honest.

Or my house if your really desperate but i am a serial killer who will most definitely steel your underwear and make a superhero cape from them and then call myself , "thong man".My mission to rid the world of all panties , my superpower , the ability lure unsuspecting females to my house under the guise of a tupperware sales man only to then make them strip before me , if they are wearing a thong , i apologize profusely and make them swallow a tablet shaped like a light switch that erases their memory, if they are wearing panties i kill them, If they are wearing nothing i kindly ask them to leave before giving them a pamphlet on personal hygiene!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭dungeon

There used to be a hotel across from The Hibernian. Is that gone??

Advertisement