Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pet supplies shop that takes laser cards?

Options
  • 10-05-2009 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

does anyone know of an online pet supplies shop that sells using a laser card?

and whether or not you used them before.

i'd be looking for supplies (litter, food, medicines) for *kittens* i hope to be adopting soon (still looking :)

since i've read on this board, i would like to locate the wood pellet type of litter, and also get the best food and a good price. i'm creative with making my own cat toys, but i want to get a nice cat tree (scratching post) so they can enjoy the view.

thanks for any tips!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

why dont you get a 3v card?
    https://www.3v.ie/
    thats what i use for online shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Brendas Pets take laser

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

3v cards are dead handy. alternatively, tesoco credit cards are fairly easy to be accepted for, they accepted me fgs!

petconnection.ie do the wood pellet stuff from pampuss but i haven't ordered from them yet so can't recommmend, prices are very good though so hopefully so is the service.

zooplus.ie have a great range and do the wood pellet stuff too, oko cat's best or something like that iirc, again, haven't ordered personally but i think alot of people here have and the reviews seem to be positive enough.

Advertisement