Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I be banned pleased?

Options
  • 10-05-2009 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I am trying to write a story for a mag here and I'd find it easier if I didn't have boards as a distraction.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No longer available I'm afraid, see the stickied thread here. Self-restraint is always an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭iDontReallyCare

Why self restraint?

Comes off like some sort of social experiment.

Can it not be considered like a membership running out and no longer allowed?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

No :)

BuffyBot wrote: »
    No :)

Forgot about this. never mind the account closing. Just going to hash bash a mash the password of this account so it is killed off. Don't really like this account name and I thought of a cool new one I can sign up with.

Probably best to email one of the Admins with the new account details so they know I am not using dupe accounts?

Not sure how to choose which one to inform so I thought I'd just email or Pm the best looking one?

Who should I inform?

Not sure how to choose which one to inform so I thought I'd just email or Pm the best looking one?

Who should I inform?

Damn that Golden Apple theory :( No Troy to be found. Spoilsports!!

I think Sceptic head will do :)

A sexy demeanour like that is grand with me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement