Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360: Fifa 09 Board Team?

Options
  • 11-05-2009 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Is this still going!?

Got accepted a while back but aint heard of any games!? Just wondering are yee still playing!? Really got into the online team play at the mo and got me team about the boards team!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Frank3142

PS3 or 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Frank3142 wrote: »
    PS3 or 360?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If you mean the club team then yes you were accepted but you never came in to play any games. There is no set time or fixtures, if you see me on and in the dressing room then chances are we are playing. Its up to you to pop in and check. Its on hold for the minute but will be sorted once the leagues are up and running again, ill be organising it again at that stage. Send me a pm on xbox to remind me and ill let you know when its going again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Axwell wrote: »
    If you mean the club team then yes you were accepted but you never came in to play any games. There is no set time or fixtures, if you see me on and in the dressing room then chances are we are playing. Its up to you to pop in and check. Its on hold for the minute but will be sorted once the leagues are up and running again, ill be organising it again at that stage. Send me a pm on xbox to remind me and ill let you know when its going again.

Cool, thanks, i'll keep an eye out! Whats your gamertag!?

Advertisement