Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Deferral?

• 11-05-2009 5:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

Aw man im in so much pain with a tooth abscess cant even sleep and have an exam tomorrow. Hoping the dentist will see me first thing in the morning. I really cant focus on anything. Painkillers dont help, only treatment will cure it. If i cant get treatment tomorrow, i might not have the head for the exam, is it possible to get my exam(s) deffered till August?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Gu3rr1lla wrote: »
    Aw man im in so much pain with a tooth abscess cant even sleep and have an exam tomorrow. Hoping the dentist will see me first thing in the morning. I really cant focus on anything. Painkillers dont help, only treatment will cure it. If i cant get treatment tomorrow, i might not have the head for the exam, is it possible to get my exam(s) deffered till August?

Yes, contact your head of department immediately about it and tell him/her you cant make the exam and have to defer it, you have to do this before the exam starts

Advertisement