Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Craven Cottage- Panoramic

• 11-05-2009 5:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was down at Fulham's ground in December and pieced together this panoramic shot of their ground, as seen from the away stand.

n653676233_1386238_824.jpg

It's the first time I've done a photo like that, and I'm in no way a photographer so maybe one of you with experience in photography could tell me whether it's a decent effort, or where I might have gone wrong.

Col

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭Howitzer

Looks like a good result to me. Would have to zoom in to see if any odd joins in the pic.

Looks like difficult lighting sittuation too - shadow and bright sun.

Good job - was this on an slr/ bridge or compact ?- not that it matters at the size of this web image ;-)

The score board/ad sign top center is distracting - but it was there and not much you can do about it. You could clone it out with photoshop if you fancied - but it was part of the original scene.
    Or crop it out by losing that top piece - worth a look at that version.

There's a great old croke park pic in Johnny Fox's - anyone seen it? here it is (snapshot from my phone - much better in reality)

image082rzi.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Heh that pic is alos in Clarkes in Mullingar :D and I agree a great shot it is too

Advertisement