Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HPI RS4 2

Options
  • 11-05-2009 5:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭

i have one of these that i have not used in a long time.
    i was thinking of trying to sell it and get one of the electric HPI E10's instead, less mess being electric and less hassle to go and use it.

what would you thing the car is worth?
    it was working the last time i tried using it, i have some graphite lower arms for it and a carbon fiber front shock tower. the rest is standard. oh, and some BBS Mesh thpe wheels with cross thread tyres fitted to it.

i know its not worth much but as they are discontinued, would it be worth anything as spares?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

i was thinking of trying to sell it

No idea as to its worth but would you not bring it along to St.Annes when there is racing on and see if someone might be interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i'll be stripping it during the week and cleaning every part of it before putting it back together.
    will see how it is then i might take it down for a few spins.
    turns out i know somebody using the exact same car and fairing okay against some "better" machines. it may not be as basic and boring as i thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭bonisio

You should try to get a long to St.Annes this Sunday (17th May). The track is hosting the 3rd round of the National Onroad Championships (weather permitting).

Although your RS4 may not be up to competition spec of the top drivers there are many drivers with similar cars who still enjoy a fun day out racing.

Regards,

Oisin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

i dont know if i'll make it down sunday, have a full size car to get back on the road this weekend for a show, lol, but if i get that running i may drop by for a look/chat with a few people.

Advertisement