Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help..

Options
  • 11-05-2009 8:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

How do I contact Education Officer ASAP?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Ah walk into the SU building and find their office perhaps?

Or his contact details are at the bottom of this page http://www.ulsu.ie/sabbatical_officers/education_officer.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

sueducation at ul.ie

or possibly eamonn.gardiner at ul.ie! Hope that helps! g/l.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

sueducation@ul.ie or eamonn.gardiner@ul.ie or on his mobile 086 043 5302 or call into his office in the Students' Union. Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

Sorry probably should have said I wasn't in UL or Limerick, I would have went to the SU if I was. Only seeing replys now on a flying visit home.

Boyfriend got a head injury and has lost his memory, doesn't know who he is or what year it is etc. Naturally I don't want to leave hospital untill he is out of danger. E-mailed lecturers but they didnt respond, think I will miss 3 exams so I'm probably going to fail the year.. Obviously this isnt my primary concern but its a shame after a year of hard work.

Thanks for the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

I grade not a possibility?

• Advertisement
Advertisement