Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to the person....

Options
  • 11-05-2009 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

I would like to take this chance to thank the person in a silver mazda 626 who buried their door into the side of my car while i was shopping in the pavillions on saturday. you left silver paint on my door along with a massive dent.

This is just a display of disregard for other peoples property.

I am a big enough guy and i managed to get out without even touching the door off that car!!!

An i know it was this car because i saw them driving away.

I would nto be so mad if they had left a note. there is a serious dent right on the curve of the door does my head in becuase i am so careful with the car then some idiot comes along!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

The Pavillions should have CCTV cameras installed. You should contact the Gardai and report the damage, and get them to check the CCTV and find who did it. You can then claim against their insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

yeah i was fuming i should really go do that!!! If they left a note or something i would not have bothered as accidents happen but i am just raging at their ignorance!!!

Judging by the dent and the paint left on the door, the door must have got cstuck and had to pull it back out so there is no way tthey did not know they did it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Definitely worth checking out the CCTV angle..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

something similar happened to my mother in the north two weeks ago. Get hold of the security fella's.

Advertisement