Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance of a beginner day

Options
  • 11-05-2009 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hey

It may have been done or asked before but what are the chances of any of the airsoft sites doing beginner days, just giving some of us a chance to learn the basics so we dont pop some poor lad in the back of the head whos already on our own team.

It would be a chance to get more people interested and make a few quid aswell through rentals, Im not sure about anyone else but I would feel like I would be jumping in the deep end if I went along with a load of lads that have been doing it for months or years

Anyway, thats my 2c

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

To be honest, although you might be nervous about going on your own the first day, there really is no better group than the average airsofter to welcome beginner's and help you out. Go along to a skirmish and just say hello to some people, you'll be fine.

Don't worry about not having good aim or anything either, you'll learn pretty quick and quite often beginner's play just as well, if not better than those who have been playing months, so don't worry about being treated differently because you are new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

I would feel like I would be jumping in the deep end if I went along with a load of lads that have been doing it for months or years

Nothing like jumping in at the deep end. Just get out and enjoy yourself, that's the whole point.

Also you'll learn a lot more by playing with experienced players. Don't worry you wont the the FNG for long:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

the warehouse do a beginner package:

http://www.airsoftreloaded.ie/Prices%20and%20Schedule/index.html

check it out, some great lads out there too, very friendly.

Advertisement