Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Parsol mounted heaters

Options
  • 11-05-2009 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anyone have one of these? I have been using a gas patio heater which is free standing but as I am now redesigning my garden and will now have a decked area for table and chairs I was thinking the parasol mounted heater would be a great idea altho I dont know of anyone who has one so was just wondering how effective are these? The free standing gas ones tend to only heat those that sit right under it. Which isnt very good. Plus I dont have the space for one of this as I will have a parasol on my new garden furniture. Any imput greatly appreciated.

http://pggreenogue.com/pggreenogue/Main/Products_Tribeca_Patio_Heater.htm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

dont have one but looks like a great idea.

let us know how good it is if your purchase it. I might look to invest in one myself.

Advertisement