Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Podcast flash player

Options
  • 11-05-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi all

im working on a site at the minute that needs to have a lot of audio interviews etc on it.. and i really like the look of this player.. http://www.1pixelout.net/code/audio-player-wordpress-plugin/
    and it would fit the theme of the site so well

however that is just a plugin for wordpress and this site is not a wordpress site its completely hand coded.. does anyone know if there is a standalone version available? like the old wimpy flash player so that i can use this player for this site?

cheers all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

sorry

i got it

i just copied the player out and used the following code to use the player
    <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="media/player.swf" width="290" height="24" id="audioplayer1"><param name="movie" value="media/player.swf" /><param name="FlashVars" value="playerID=1&amp;bg=0xf8f8f8&amp;leftbg=0xeeeeee&amp;lefticon=0x666666&amp;rightbg=0xcccccc&amp;rightbghover=0x999999&amp;righticon=0x666666&amp;righticonhover=0xFFFFFF&amp;text=0x666666&amp;slider=0x666666&amp;track=0xFFFFFF&amp;border=0x666666&amp;loader=0x9FFFB8&amp;soundFile=media/sample.mp3" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="menu" value="false" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /></object>

feel free to delete this thread, of you can leave it up if anyone else wants the info of how to use it standalone

Advertisement