Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

confirmation

Options
  • 11-05-2009 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i'm still awaiting my confirmation email.... what's the story rory?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Will send it to you now.

You should also check your spam box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JackTheLad02

I'M STILL...
    I'M STILL WAITING...
    I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..........

not in my spam box b4 u say.... and my email is correct. check that u have sent it to the correct one. can you send it 'for the first time' please? thank you so much :D

AND I'M STILL WAITING...
    ONE DAY IT WILL SURELY COME
    I'M JUST A FOOL
    FOR YOOUUU

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I sent it yesterday.
    And I've sent it to you again this morning.
    To your yahoo account.
    If you do not received it, than Heuston, we have a problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JackTheLad02

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I sent it yesterday.
    And I've sent it to you again this morning.
    To your yahoo account.
    If you do not received it, than Heuston, we have a problem.

no, still not there. are you able to send me a private message or similar, confirming you have the correct email address? i have rechecked my account details and they are correct.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Any luck getting this sorted? There's a good chance it's a problem at your end. If you have another email address, go to your user CP and change your email address to that and it should send another activation email. If you're still having problems, come back here and we'll see if there's anything we can do.

• Advertisement
Advertisement