Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a thread ???

Options
  • 11-05-2009 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

As above looking for a thread that was started about a year or two ago, not sure if it was a .223 or 308 vrs phone books or argos books. It showed the fragments of the rounds after entry and so on. Can anyone remember what the title of the thread was or can some one piont me in the right direction. Iv used the search engine to no avail.

Thanks in advance RH 77

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I believe the thread was by Slug Chucker, so perhaps go to his profile and search through his old threads and posts? Could be a start in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

I believe the thread was by Slug Chucker, so perhaps go to his profile and search through his old threads and posts? Could be a start in any case.

Cool. Will try that IWM it was a good post from what i remember and would like to see it again .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

Is this the one?:
    A bit of .223 bullet testing

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Rovi wrote: »

Thats the one rovi had just found it and when laptop shutdown, bloody yoke driving me mad.

Advertisement