Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nintendo Wii - €168

• 11-05-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Harvey Normans - Carrickmines

Wii Console with Wii Sports €168

Seems like a bargin. Limit of one per person.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Is it only in carrickmines store?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

might be worth it if I can haggle some games, an extra controller & nunchuck etc into a decently priced package

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Its nationwide, they had a supplement in yesterdays Sunday World. Lots of the prices had 'Negotiable' printed after them.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭endaob

Picked one up at lunchtime in Carrickmines. They said they had a few left if anyone else is looking for one. Thanks OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Special K

endaob wrote: »
    Picked one up at lunchtime in Carrickmines. They said they had a few left if anyone else is looking for one. Thanks OP!

Just wondering if they know of any Harvey Norman store where these are still available as would really like to get my paws on one, but were sold out in Drogheda, thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 pdaly92

HOW GOOD is this deal! Love the "negotiable" bit! On my way to get one I reckon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

any one know if this is still available??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭davenewt

Sure is. Picked one up in HN in Airside there on Saturday and they had plenty as far as I could tell.

168 for wii, controller, nunchuck, wii sports.
    50 for extra controller + wii play
    25 for extra nunchuck
    50 for mario galaxy

265 the lot (IIRC), down from what would've been 293... you always have to ask for the best price they can do for each item... although the salesman wouldn't budge much on each thing individually it all adds up. Plus, I had to get some kind of extra discount... I mean, 50 quid for mario galaxy? Hmm.

That, and it winds my gf up when I haggle for stuff, so more entertainment value :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭danois

davenewt wrote: »
    Sure is. Picked one up in HN in Airside there on Saturday and they had plenty as far as I could tell.

168 for wii, controller, nunchuck, wii sports.
    50 for extra controller + wii play
    25 for extra nunchuck
    50 for mario galaxy

265 the lot (IIRC), down from what would've been 293... you always have to ask for the best price they can do for each item... although the salesman wouldn't budge much on each thing individually it all adds up. Plus, I had to get some kind of extra discount... I mean, 50 quid for mario galaxy? Hmm.

That, and it winds my gf up when I haggle for stuff, so more entertainment value :)

lol thanks a mill your gf sounds like me ill be lettin my hubby do the bargaining while i wander!!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,495 Mod ✭✭✭✭spockety

This sale is now finished, ended May 25th according to HN in Rathfarnham.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

€75 seems very expensive for the controller. Nintendo are very pricy!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dizzycoco

got one yesterday so they're still there for 167...

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭dirtynosebeps

i know it's a bit late. was up in blanch this morning and game shop were opening up at 1pm today stangely enough only about two doors up from game, but this caught my eye on the window "wii €99 to the first ten customers." there were about 10-15 people Qing outside at about 10ish

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dizzycoco

Yeah I couldn't get there with work and figured there would be easy ten queuing so bought the one last night up the road...

Advertisement