Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hotels in Galway City?

Options
  • 11-05-2009 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

Going there the weekend of the 23rd of May.
    I was just wondering could anyone recommend a nice hotel that isnt too expensive.
    Also what is there to do in Galway?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Erm that's when the sooper dooper global ocean yacht race festival hits Galway. Good luck getting accomodation at a reasonable price

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

snubbleste wrote: »
    Erm that's when the sooper dooper global ocean yacht race festival hits Galway. Good luck getting accomodation at a reasonable price

Yeah?
    Bloody galway feckers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Not a hope you're gonna get a hotel at a reasonable rate, try some b&b's outside the city

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Some recommendations here and here. Ring and ask, maybe they've late cancellations.
    As stated above, we expect that week/s to be really busy.

Actually that week won't be all that busy, it's the weekend after (June 30th) that's going to be mental busy - Red Arrows, In-port racing etc. etc.

You *may* find something for the 23rd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Actually that week won't be all that busy, it's the weekend after (June 30th) that's going to be mental busy - Red Arrows, In-port racing etc. etc.

You *may* find something for the 23rd

You mean May 30th? Sheesh, John, of all people to get that date wrong... :rolleyes: :D

Zzippy wrote: »
    You mean May 30th? Sheesh, John, of all people to get that date wrong... :rolleyes: :D

Meh you know what I meant... got mixed up between May 30th/June bank holiday weekend.... i've got enough on my plate atm tbh... 1 exam done :D 6 to go :(

Meh you know what I meant... got mixed up between May 30th/June bank holiday weekend.... i've got enough on my plate atm tbh... 1 exam done :D 6 to go :(

Hehe, thank f*** I'm not a student anymore!

Hehe, thank f*** I'm not a student anymore!

Even worse that my studies won't end come summer. For some stupid fcuking reason i'm going for the CCNP :o

Even worse that my studies won't end come summer. For some stupid fcuking reason i'm going for the CCNP :o

If I knew what that meant I would probably sympathise with ya! :p

• Advertisement

If I knew what that meant I would probably sympathise with ya! :p

Cisco CCNP - google it ya lazy fecker! :pac:

Advertisement