Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Makeup Summer Camps

• 11-05-2009 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are makeup courses you can do over the summer? For myself and teen girls too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I've actually been researching just that, over the past few weeks!

Seems to be a lot out there -

http://www.face2.ie

http://www.nightcourses.com/profiles/makeupforever

I also found this brilliant website - http://www.nightcourses.com/

They have night courses on everything!

I also found tons of information on various other make-up courses round Dublin just by using google!

I hope that's of some use :)

I would warn you though; They all seem to be ranging from 600 -1000 euro! :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

Cool, thanks for all that info! Where would we be without Google?!

I've just come across an article for MakeupFabLicious' courses (www.makeupfablicious.com/academy). They're a new makeup school on St. Stephen's Green. They do Level 2 and 3 Makeup Artistry courses over the summer as well less formal week long courses on different areas like special effects or weekend workshops. Sounds cool! I was looking up makeup courses for school leaver who'd be compaining about being bored over the summer but I want to do one myself now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭Wuggectumondo

Your name has made me giggle by the way, Pickachu Cheeks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

I've just come across an article for MakeupFabLicious' courses They're a new makeup school on St. Stephen's Green. They do Level 2 and 3 Makeup Artistry courses over the summer as well less formal week long courses on different areas like special effects or weekend workshops.

Thanks for that, I'll check it out! :) I'm looking to do one myself this summer, so I've been exploring. They all seem good, I'm just concerned about the price tags! haha!
    Your name has made me giggle by the way, Pickachu Cheeks! :D

Oh, thanks! Well, I'll take it as a compliment :P

The name stems from the fact I have large, rosy cheeks, like Pikachu does ;)

Who would have thought a human could have something in common with a yellow electric mouse!? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Annabellsxxx

I wouldent go near that www.makeupfablicious.com/academy). place to do a make up course, its run terrible, the place is a kip, The girls who owns it has no manners & is as rude! No prefessional equitte... you dont get a proper kit, they havent a clue! There just looking for money they dont give sugar about their students or the skills they want to aquire, Its all over the shop! Nasty nasty nasty !!!! Try Senior College Dun laorighe its cant be beaten! & that is good advice :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

annabellsxxx do not bump year-old threads to promote whatever agenda you have.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement