Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 weeks to go...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

I havent a clue what to do for geograpy! our teacher hasnt a clue so we all lost which is annoying as it appears easy..can anyone point me to some sample answers?!:(

What do you mean? there's 4 sections.

Core Unit 1
    Core Unit 2

the economics part!

Geo ecology

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

How do people know they did really well on their RSRs? Is it just a feeling? I feel good about mine but you never know...

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

phasers wrote: »
    How do people know they did really well on their RSRs? Is it just a feeling? I feel good about mine but you never know...
    we are still not finished our history projects! we are handing them up on monday! our teacher is a bit of a disaster and there is only 2 of us in the class!:rolleyes:

phasers wrote: »

My teacher wrote some of the books and sets the way they should be marked and what not. He checked mine and was shocked at my standard. :cool:

Usually I'm a High D low C student :o

• Advertisement

Just did a whole HL maths paper 1 in an hour and a half, made mistakes in two, only docking about 10 marks, is that good?

Your question is, I hope, a sarcastic attempt at a rhetoric?

If not, then we must have the next Fermat right here.

Just did a whole HL maths paper 1 in an hour and a half, made mistakes in two, only docking about 10 marks, is that good?

Your question is, I hope, a sarcastic attempt at a rhetoric?

If not, then we must have the next Fermat right here.

Wanna know what was even more impressive? I could do mine in 50 minutes :cool: Pity I only got 32% in my mocks, eh?

Ah well, I could afford to drop one of my honours classes. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭ConmanTheKiller

Yeah it was really just a fluch, only got a D3 in the mocks, but i didn`t study for that. :D
    Shows ya what a bit of study can do. I`m screwed for paper 2 though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Still haven't studied yet :pac: but I'm starting to feel way more relaxed about the whole thing. :) We have an Irish essay competition every year in our school which I completely forgot about and I haven't done an essay in Irish since the pre. Anyway we had it on Friday and the title was Dochas, job!!! :) I launched into Barack Obama, being positive about the recession, myself beginning college and the Irish language. I wrote an amazing 3 and a bit pages(longest previously was 2 and a bit, so how did that happen when I wasn't even prepared:confused:) and our teacher informed us today that everyone in the class got over 80(we're the A/B class) :D Nice title I suppose, but still, sooooo happy! Really big confidence boost.

On a side note, deffo gonna start studying for Geography tonight/tomorrow(getting sinusitis I think so not feeling great atm). It's the one subject I do that has tonnes of learning that you can't bluff your way through. Damn my laziness.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭TunnelWeb

Well,im doing the Lc as an external sudent,so,not having any advice from teachers etc,I've no proper direction at all in what to be studying! No real idea whats gonna come up or anything! So im just beginning to freak about it all now:eek::D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Donagh_mc

Once you get through the LC you'll realise it was a while load of nothing and there's much more ahead. Points and all that are over hyped with people bragging about how many they got. Sure 600 is great, but all that really matters is that you get to do what you want to do whether it's 600 or 60 points.

Best of luck to all.

Advertisement