Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Game Endings **spoilers**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

Heart of Darkness on the PS1.
    it was all a dream.... or was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

latest prince of persia had a pretty crappy ending actually, I was satisfied with it up until the last 10 minutes where it forces you to undo everything you'd accomplished to get to the end... brilliant :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

L31mr0d wrote: »
    latest prince of persia had a pretty crappy ending actually, I was satisfied with it up until the last 10 minutes where it forces you to undo everything you'd accomplished to get to the end... brilliant :(
    I liked it.... showed that the prince cared about Elika, and set up a few sequels.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Mr E wrote: »
    I liked it.... showed that the prince cared about Elika, and set up a few sequels.

I think, like PoP2, there should of been a good and bad ending. I understood it, but it just felt like a cop out, hitting the reset button so they have material for a sequel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

The only thing i hated about the pop ending was i'd to wait 2 years for the sequel.

• Advertisement
Advertisement