Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Idea for a new sticky thread

• 11-05-2009 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea if there was a sticky at the top of this forum with links to get cheap xbox live and microsoft points?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

that and the live subs one come up regularly, always good to know its a reliable source too and if others have good or bad dealings with them.

so +1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I don't think it will happen. It would mean boards.ie giving away free advertising.

EDIT: Although, the gaming bargains thread seems to be fine.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

rizzla wrote: »
    Although, the gaming bargains thread seems to be fine.

Pardon my ignorance, but where is this thread?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Pardon my ignorance, but where is this thread?:confused:

In the Games forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Link to Gaming Bargain thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054885783

+1 on the sticky idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,648 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

also one about resolutions and different connectors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea if there was a sticky at the top of this forum with links to get cheap xbox live and microsoft points?

I assume by legal means correct?

I see no problems personnally on having an xbox exclusive bargain bin thread, though two minor issues that I can think of would be it becoming a copy and paste job of the games forum one and/or making the games forum itself more obsolete.

But with a bit of thought, we could make it our own and not worry about these issues.

By the way, I'm your new mod, xbox live account: Gul De Krieg, Always here to help and open to suggestions to improve the forum.
    also one about resolutions and different connectors

Are you asking about an information thread on the different possible resolutions and connecters for the 360?

Maybe I should look to bringing a few of the sticky threads together in a general FAQ section, including your queries?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

BlitzKrieg wrote: »
    I assume by legal means correct?

I see

Of course, basically if someone she's Game are selling Live Points cards for cheap, ebay sellers and things like that. I bought 4200 points yesterday off abay for ~€40, so < €1 per 100 points. On the Xbox Marketplace it's €1.20 per 100 points. And other similar things (ie cheap Gold membership).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

+1 on cheap subscriptions... some sites can be so dodgy.

Advertisement