Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special offer on beer & wine??

• 11-05-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere that have any special offers on beer (bud, carls, guinness) and red & white wine at the moment in the naas/clane area. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Nothing good to report area the Kildare area at the mo,Tesco have finished their wine sale which wasn`t worth much anyway!

I got wine earlier in Tesco Newbridge and while the special tags have been taken away i was informed the wine that had been on special will scan at the sale price till midnight tonight,not sure if that`s any use but 2-3 Euro still.
    I browsed the main supermarkets locally online earlier and couldn`t find anything decent on offer.

O`Briens off licence in Newbridge have Bud E1 per bottle,also got 6 for 10 on the popular canned lagers,Tiger is also on offer which is quite a nice beer in the bottle,think it`s 5(large) Ones for E10,they have a website.

I wish the bigger chains with do some proper saving deals,it`s quite pathetic out there :mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Also a good one today in Tesco Erazzuriz Chilean wines(all varieties!) 3 for E15.

This is a really good wine and usually retails @E11.95 each,less than half price ;).

Be quick.

Advertisement