Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Photography

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

SC22 wrote: »
    My wedding photographer has gone AWOL and our wedding photographs are still on her web page (Unfortunately she was paid in full). Have tried everything to try and locate her but no joy.

contact a solicitor and let them chase after your "photographer" .... I assume you have receipts for paying the photographer and a contract agreement signed by both parties ?

its possible that your "photographer" messed up the shoot and was an amateur .... best way to get anything back will be the legal route.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

if the photographer has gone AWOL with the shots after being paid in full, bugger copyright law and grab what you can from the site. which won't be much.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 JuliePhotoArt

SC22 wrote: »
    Honestly have paid in full, unfortunately. This isn't really the issue. We had a small family wedding so not many other photos taken. Just had my first wedding anniversary so feeling very down and hurt about it all. She has moved house (now being rented to someone else), disconnected her phone, and no replies to emails. We had wedding insurance but would only cover if photos were lost by photographer. Its not even the money I want, just my photos.

Hi SC22,
    I feel very bad...
    Did you ever think about doing trash the dress shoot?
    I'd be glad to do one for you.
    Take a look at my style to see if you like it:
    http://www.facebook.com/JuliePhotoArt
    http://julie-romanenko.livejournal.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I have done slideshows for Brides whom never received pictures from their photographer, one was from some proof sheets that had to be scanned in and another was from 6x4 prints. Worked out grand and the Brides were very happy.

Advertisement