Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belly Button Piercing in Cork City... ASAP

Options
  • 11-05-2009 4:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey,

My friend and I are planning to go in to the city and get our belly buttons pierced tomorrow. I rang tattoo zoo and the guy in there said that there's a chance the "piercist" may be sick tomorrow.

Where's the next best place to get it done if she is???

Thanks XxX:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

foxyfitz wrote: »
    Hey,

My friend and I are planning to go in to the city and get our belly buttons pierced tomorrow. I rang tattoo zoo and the guy in there said that there's a chance the "piercist" may be sick tomorrow.

Where's the next best place to get it done if she is???

Thanks XxX:)

Why the rush? If there is a particular place you want to get it done, and you have heard good things about that place, then don't just decide to go somewhere else for the sole reason that the piercer is sick for one day.

Personally, i don't know anything about piercing places in Cork so I can't comment on Tattoo Zoo or any other place, but seriously, it's only a day. Waiting won't kill you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

A few people in here will back tattoo zoo alright, just wait till the piercer is back in.

Just wondering, why are you going to Cork to get it done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 foxyfitz

well weer in college in cork at the mo, weer from waterford.

i duno its just neither of us are busy or have exams 2mro and we wana get it done together, theres no mad rush like.

ok thanks a mil, the guy on the phone said she might be back in.

Advertisement