Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoftrifle, AEG, Armalite, M15 A4 CQB

Options
  • 11-05-2009 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Should i get it, is it worth the money, or is there an other AEG better than this for roughly the same amount of money ? BTW am not new just didn't know were to put the thread..:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Should i get it, is it worth the money, or is there an other AEG better than this for roughly the same amount of money ? BTW am not new just didn't know were to put the thread..:rolleyes:

If it's the CA one I wouldn't go near it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Just get a G&G... Or another Dboys....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

if its the CA it'll work longer, have greater range and be more accurate if you just throw the AEG at your opponent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

I would say this is the good one because its not cheap

I would say this is the good one because its not cheap link

A CA for any price is bad value.

Tbh I'd only take a CA if it was going for <50. Your wasting money otherwise.

Get a G&G or pretty much any other brand.

Also that retailer is banned i'd remove that link.

• Advertisement

So am better of looking for a good G&G ?? o can u pm me why its banned or am i not suppose to know?

So am better of looking for a good G&G ?? o can u pm me why its banned or am i not suppose to know?

For the price of the above rifle you could have a G&G and mags, sights etc along with a far superior gun.

You can PM a mod to find out about the banned retailers:)

Made up my mind going for A G&G so if a mod wants they can close this thread Thanks:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

G&G is always a good choice,,,,,, have you looked at a styer a3 though?

yeh was lookin but am not really interested at the min might get one over the summer :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement