Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strawberry Liquors - Dublin

Options
  • 11-05-2009 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm trying to find a stockist for De Kuypers Wild Strawberries or Rubis or an equivalent in Dublin, does anyone know of any?

I've rang around a few offies and been laughed at at each turn.

Alternatively, I'll settle for a really good recipe for frozen daiquiris that drops the liquor....

Cheers :cool:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Just noticed you post.

Not sure if this is any good for you but the Celtic Whiskey Shop on Dawson Street has a Strawberry liqueur.

There is also an Irish company called Boozeberries and have a list of stockists on their site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Michelle Power

Tesco stores and Obriens off licences stock Boozeberries liqueurs,Blackcurrant,wild Cranberry and wild Blueberry flavours

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

only a few weekends ago i searched every off license i could find to try and get strawberry liquor!! very hard to find, and yes they did laugh in most offies!! in the end i contacted a drink supplier that supplies pubs, restaurants etc and they stocked bols strawberry liquor, but they are in cork unfortunately. the teichenne schnapps that was posted about up above is actually great in strawberry daiquiris with some light rum. have used it myself and its lovely. enjoy your cocktail making!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

sounds nice but jesu boozeberries sounds so tacky!!cause the idea and the website look classy

Advertisement