Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

placement ideas?

Options
  • 11-05-2009 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

I want to get something very similar to this design, but problem is I'm not sure where would be good placement wise? I was thinking maybe the wrist but it might be too small for the design to look good? Does anyone have any other ideas? I'd like to be able to cover it if necessary, and i'm a girl btw!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

id get it on my hip bone.. but that just me :) *wish i had more hips to tattoo!*

at the end of the day it going to be on your body , so make sure the choice you make is a one you're happy with :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I can see no reason that wouldn't work on your wrist, if you think it'd be too small, get it bigger.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Go for the wrist, would look grand! Just get it big enough, don't want it turning into a blob after afew years. :pac:

if she wants to cover it tho, wirst wouldnt be the best really would it.. and for the detail, im taking it wouldnt be a mega tiny tattoo

emo!! wrote: »
    if she wants to cover it tho, wirst wouldnt be the best really would it.. and for the detail, im taking it wouldnt be a mega tiny tattoo

jewellery/Watch etc..

• Advertisement

want to be a big mofo watch! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

id get it on my hip bone.. but that just me :) *wish i had more hips to tattoo!*

at the end of the day it going to be on your body , so make sure the choice you make is a one you're happy with :)

I like the hip idea, another placement idea to discuss with the artist! what do you have on yours?
    ha dont worry I wont put a tattoo somewhere just cos someone on the internet says so! Just wondering where people thought would look good!

MR2129a.jpg:D

Go for the wrist, would look grand! Just get it big enough, don't want it turning into a blob after afew years. :pac:
    CianRyan wrote: »
    I can see no reason that wouldn't work on your wrist, if you think it'd be too small, get it bigger.:rolleyes:

problem with getting it bigger/big enough on my wrist is i have quite small wrists!! I'm gonna try get into town soon and ask if it'd be doable though!
    *crosses fingers it is*

phic wrote: »
    I like the hip idea, another placement idea to discuss with the artist! what do you have on yours?
    ha dont worry I wont put a tattoo somewhere just cos someone on the internet says so! Just wondering where people thought would look good!
    stars and i have lillies on the other hip bone going up my side also..:)

cool :) just making sure!;) :pac:!

• Advertisement

stars and i have lillies on the other hip bone going up my side also..:)

cool :) just making sure!;) :pac:!

ooh those sound cool! have a floral tattoo planned for right hip/side once i can get the money together! leaves the other side free though...possibly for the art deco girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 PaythePiper

Your upper back perhaps...neck maybe?

Your upper back perhaps...neck maybe?
    Yeah i actually saw a tattoo today on somones neck and though hmm, could work! well just below the collarline so I suppose thats the back really?
    Thanks for the reply!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

Personally I'd go to the side of upper back/shoulder. Just IMO ;) the wrist/back of neck might look a bit stamped on and take away from the prettiness of the design :)

Advertisement