Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Cover Band?

Options
  • 11-05-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

anyone interested in starting a cover band to make a few bucks?

i couldnt dedicate full time because i play in an originals band and that takes priority for me..

doin maybe about 4-6 gigs a month. more when the college season is back in!

I'm twenty, play guitar / backing vox, all my own gear and transport. i have 5-6 years experience doin covers and originals,live and studio experience aplenty too. i dont have any pa system or practice spacethough...i'm based in limerick city.

Anyone interested??
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

i could do bass for you. have a PA, nothing big but its good or if you have singer it would be suited to acoustic stuff. dont have any where to practice tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exp

u can throw me in too.
    im a singer, have plenty gig experience, play guitar, mostly acoustic covers, can write too. have own gear but no practice space...

shane@kwiklok.ie contact me.

Shane 24 Male

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 talkaboutcold

sounds good lads ! any drummers out there we can ad to the list? what kinda stuff are ye into lads??

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Exp

Influences range from Beatles, Stones, Elvis, Johnny Cash, ELO, to Libertines, Arctic Monkey's, Rilo Kiley, Razorlight, Paul simon, ACDC, Muse, Killers, Strokes, Stevie Wonder, Bellx1, Mundy, and so on.
    im just into music!
    i am currently working solo and want a band experience for good craic. i have all my own gear and car.
    Is there a practice space available?
    I am Definitely interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 talkaboutcold

no no practice space i know of anyway. my originals band practice in above a bar in town but its booked for practice 7 days a week so we couldnt use that. if anyone knows of a community hall we could use or something?
    anyway i imagine the set we'd be doing to be the normal pub covers ****. hate it but i have to pay the bills and the whole playin live thing with people is a great buzz and a bit of craic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LimerickDrummer

howdy folks, i do realise this thread is 2 months old now, did ye find a drummer?

I'm in Limerick, looking to sell my soul and play cheesy popular covers to make a few bucks every now and then...

let me know if ye found a practice spot or if this is something that has fallen by the way-side!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Mcjmetroid

i realise this thread is old too but if you need keyboads give me a pm or reply here :)

or if anyone wants keyboards in the limerick area let me know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Carey1234

i couldnt dedicate full time because i play in an originals band and that takes priority for me..

I'm twenty, play guitar / backing vox, all my own gear and transport. i have 5-6 years experience doin covers and originals,live and studio experience aplenty too. i dont have any pa system or practice spacethough...i'm based in limerick city.

Anyone interested??

well my names Darragh,,iv been playing guitar for about 6 years and in a band for 4. be interested in joining,live in limerick, i have a sound proof shead that we could practice in and have a really good pa system, just after coming out of a band and i want to get back into it. let me know if your interested..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 colum o siochru

Anyone interested??

well my name is colum, was in the same band as Darragh and we played well together, im a drummer and iv been playing drums for 9 years and id be interested in joining... let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭bogs

Anyone interested??
    to me you seem to be wasting other musicians time to fill in the dates you are off.BOGS

• Advertisement
Advertisement