Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forming a Band - Rocking the World in the Process!

Options
  • 11-05-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to form a band of complete and utter Irish wasters on the Xbox 360 version of Rock Band 2. I can cover expert guitar and hard/expert drums 70% of the time, but if we were aiming for a fookin' DEADLY score I'd be better suited to guitar and a dedicated drummer.

Anybody interested? I've got a bit of DLC and plan on getting Rock Band 1 and 2100 MS Points for €40 soon enough in HMV. :D

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Which reminds me, are we still getting together over the summer to get the iron bladder award or whatever it's called. I think Cedomination and Cully were in...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Which reminds me, are we still getting together over the summer to get the iron bladder award or whatever it's called. I think Cedomination and Cully were in...

Hahahah, that sounds good. One of the 'cheevos I need.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I think Cullys moved to china,or will be...

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Oh... boo!

Are you up for the endless setlist this summer cully?

Advertisement