Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Touch Phone

• 11-05-2009 7:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭

Right all the experts if you had the choice which Touch phone would you buy I want one with everything GPS chip etc

Just read the sticky so I would like Sim free,Wifi I presume with wifi I can browse web in wifi hotspots like with a wifi laptop
    GPS with built in GPS Chip running satnav software not data all the usual pda functions camera not too important

So which phone is for me I was looking at the HTC Diamond2 but I really dont know the different OS etc out there so please advise

Thx mylesm

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

I got the Nokia 500 XpressMusic last Friday, and love it already. Has Wifi email GPS etc, and is a touch phone. Surprised how quickly I got used to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

The best advice is try before you buy.

Apart from the iPhone, most touchscreen phones have generally the same features, so it is down to what "feels" right for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    The best advice is try before you buy.

Apart from the iPhone, most touchscreen phones have generally the same features, so it is down to what "feels" right for you.
    Exactly

The iPhone has less:pac:

Advertisement