Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair prepaid card rip off

Options
  • 11-05-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Stay away from this Ryanair rip off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just got mugged. I bought that stupid prepaid card. They offer membership with 4 free flights a year. Few days ago I tried to claim my first free return flight. Went through all the hustle, (comfirmed the dates, bought the flight and then waited for the refund) And here it all goes wrong. I only received half of all the amount.
    I checked the T&C and it clearly says that flight fares, taxes and booking fees are included. But apparently not. I just e-mailed them with enquiery, but no response.
    I`ll let you know their reply,
    if anyone interested, of course....

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moresay

After few e-mails and complaint I got my full refund. But this thing doesn`t asure me it not gonna happen again- I`ve got 3 more free flights to claim...:confused:

Advertisement