Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access to user page

Options
  • 11-05-2009 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I would like to know is there any way of blocking unregistered and registered users(not mods) from viewing my posting history? I couldnt find any function in my User CP to do this?

Thanks & Regards,

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No. Seeing as all posts are viewable when someone is logged out, it would be a bit pointless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

No. Seeing as all posts are viewable when someone is logged out, it would be a bit pointless.

Yes they are viewable but access to my user home page they can find direct links instead of seaching several pages and forums to find. I think its a feature that people should have access to.

In other words a private profile

Advertisement