Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baby capa sear

Options
  • 11-05-2009 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

dose anybody know if the 'sear' in the WE hi capa 5.1 or 4.3 is compatable with a 3.8?
    i have found a few on wgcshop.com but the say hi capa and i need one of these sear's to fix my 3.8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Should be yes, don't expect the WE one to last though, I'd ask if the TM parts or KJW are compatible, the WE parts are muck monkey metal and never last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Should be yes, don't expect the WE one to last though, I'd ask if the TM parts or KJW are compatible, the WE parts are muck monkey metal and never last.

yea,thats what richie in eirsoft said but i am a little unsure of what one to go for on http://www.wgcshop.com/
    if somebody could do us a favour please, and type in SEAR in the search box of the above website and recomend me to which one i should buy for my baby capa 3.8 as i havent got a clue:confused:

Advertisement