Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EFlow & The Law

Options
  • 15-05-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I'm trying to understand EFlow's policy that only gives you up to 24hrs to pay your Toll. I'm actually wondering how they have the Law on their side to start sending threatening letters if you pay a few hours late? Does anyone know how or why they are being allowed to do this?

They make it so difficult for people who are not regular users to pay their Toll, surely they should be more lenient in the payment window?

In their threatening letters they quote a Law / Act which only refers to people who "fail, neglect or refuse to pay" a Toll. So why send them to people who paid a day or 2 after they used the road? They still got their €3, right?

I find it so offensive that they're allowed to do this. Does anyone know if they have successfully won a case prosecuting someone for late payment?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement