Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 'convenient' issues

• 11-05-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭

Whenever i go to log into my vodafone account via the pc - no problems. When i go to do this via my htc web enabled phone there is no "submit" button so you cant log in. All i want to do is send free texts from my phone in a wifi spot.

I thought this strange, so went to submit a query to customer support, each time i try i get an "unexpected error" I have tried this 20+times now and each time the 'unexpected' error appears. Tried on multiple browsers and operating systems, same issue..

They really have some issues with their site that are favouring themselves.

I was on free texts and calls to all 087 provided i top up by 20 a month. Called another 087 there and my credit ran out. Granted if i didnt top up in the 20 days it would be fine - but do you think a "you have 3 days to top up" message might be worthwhile - no, instead they let is lapse and rip my credit off me...

aaargh
    /rant

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

If it's just texting that you're using it for try this
    http://www.cabbagetexter.com/cabbagewebbased.php

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭lisbon_lions

Random wrote: »
    If it's just texting that you're using it for try this
    http://www.cabbagetexter.com/cabbagewebbased.php

thank you, this could be the answer to what i need..nice one ;-) its working a treat on my desktop. Must see if it can integrate with windows mobile / wifi, as opposed to vodafone live (i really dont want to give them a cent more than needs be, really)
    cheers for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Should be easy to "integrate", not a lot to it really. It's just a normal webpage so once you can browse webpages with wifi you can use this :)

Advertisement