Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitted Kitchen

Options
  • 11-05-2009 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi Guys,

A friend off mine is getting a kitchen from a company called kitchens4less, just wondering has anybody here heard of them or have had any dealings with them,

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,165 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Moved to DIY

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

No but register with the CRO or solocheck and you can check its directors there you do the following to help you in your quest

1. Check what companies the director was head off

2. If mulitple kitchen companies suspect a rat and google the name you usual start to see something

3. If only new ask for references, make sure the references are not related to the directors by checking the names against the names you have fro the CRO

4. Again type in the reference names and make sure they are not kitchen company directors

See a couple of tips to catch swines out. Should cost you no more that 20 euro but on 10000 euro kitchens is it not worth it,

• Registered Users Posts: 32 superspark

No but register with the CRO or solocheck and you can check its directors there you do the following to help you in your quest

1. Check what companies the director was head off

2. If mulitple kitchen companies suspect a rat and google the name you usual start to see something

3. If only new ask for references, make sure the references are not related to the directors by checking the names against the names you have fro the CRO

4. Again type in the reference names and make sure they are not kitchen company director

See a couple of tips to catch swines out. Should cost you no more that 20 euro but on 10000 euro kitchens is it not worth it,

Thanks Joey i'll check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

these the company that are based in england ?and send the kitchen over ?if so
    run now

endasmail wrote: »
    these the company that are based in england ?and send the kitchen over ?if so
    run now

Yes there based in england,think there on the internet but my mate lost the web addresss, they only supply the kitchen and you get it fiited yourself, very cheap and sounds to good to be true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

look it ,i tried to fit one of these for a lad ,it was a disaster ,they left out a load of stuff for the kitchen ,and would take six months to get the bits and pieces for it ,it will end up costing more,and with alot of hassle
    my opinon not worth it

look it ,i tried to fit one of these for a lad ,it was a disaster ,they left out a load of stuff for the kitchen ,and would take six months to get the bits and pieces for it ,it will end up costing more,and with alot of hassle
    my opinon not worth it

Thanks Endasmail, i'll pass that on to my mate and let him decide

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snaggerman

my opinon not worth it

+1, had exactly the same experience, measurements wrong, wrong quantity & size doors etc, avoid at all costs!

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭JuniorB

Advertisement