Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone in dt006?

Options
  • 12-05-2009 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

hey,
    any third year dt006 students on boards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

DT106 graduate here in case that was a typo!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

nope,tis dt006/3 to be precise!
    thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Bobjims

Im in DT006 third year. Doing my exams at the moment.

hey bobjims
    was lookin for some advice for the mechanics paper is all.
    hope the eexams are goin well?

Hey. Sorry i never replied sooner. Guess im too late now. How did you find the mechanics paper? I thought it was trickier than previous years.

• Advertisement

i didnt think it was too bad.luckily i had to meet paddy, as im an external repeater, nd i saw the question on his monitor.
    the rotating bodies was grand too and the derivation was the easiest of em all, but didnt even attempt the second part of the question!
    materials was pants always, wrote bout 10 lines for it!

Yeah true. That gears question caught me off guard. Paddy had revised different gears questions the week before in class and never hinted towards the one that came up. Hopefully we will all pass! Good luck for the results anyway!

he's not very helpful around exam time to be fair.
    thanks very much and same to you!

Advertisement