Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The flusher bit of the toilet

Options
  • 12-05-2009 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get the button bit you push to make the toilet flush. My niece was over last week and for some reason decided the harder she pushed she might be able to recreate Niagra Falls in the toilet. Ive tried Woodies and Chadwicks in Bray and they dont do them.

Tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Perty

We had plumber in recently and he told us the replacement we got in chadwicks was the wrong one so he went off to deansgrange for us and picked us up one. It was a lot cheaper too. I'm not exactly sure where in Deansgrange it was but I'd imagine it's in the little industrial centre there.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Chances are it was the trade shop in the little retail area opposite Grange Motors... can't remember the name off the top of my head but they do everything from taps to boilers in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

tks all i'll look it up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

If not I think Heitons in Bray do them.

Advertisement