Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Work

Options
  • 12-05-2009 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody got anything recent they want to show off?

Quite happy with the below.

2802_75846556486_603231486_2192426_8082924_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hamstercrusher

Yeah quite happy with this little idea here, was a personal project that started from a sketch that i built up in illy, quite happy with it, still not 100% about some of the type but am pleased. :)

hippost.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Jonesy3110

I'm working on an illustration at the moment, it's not done yet though. I'm just doing it to practice using the pen tool, cos I really need it!

3545514725_b837ba047a.jpg
    3546830109_49886179e3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

My most recent project. Concept map for Glasnevin Cemetery.

Function, asthetics, simplicity over detail is the idea. looks good printed a3

80403.jpg

Playing around with gradient mesh's, first attempt at it. Happy enough!

80404.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Red ice, hats off to you man. That's some work you've done there. The cemetry plan is top class but being a massive fan of vector art I love the portrait. Gradients worked out extremely well for a first attempt.

How many hours did it take you and what apps did you use?

Red ice, hats off to you man. That's some work you've done there. The cemetry plan is top class but being a massive fan of vector art I love the portrait. Gradients worked out extremely well for a first attempt.

How many hours did it take you and what apps did you use?

Thanks very much, that means alot!

Both of them are adobe illustrator. I've ignored that app for most of my life thinking that PS would be all i need, how wrong i was. The portrait is a WIP.. however im not really arsed to finish it as its dead to me at this stage. That took about 3 days of 10am to 4am in the morning. But thats because i was doing trail and error all the time. Id say its about a days work now for the face and features, anohter few hours for the hair.

some more wips

80434.jpg

Camaro_concept_by_Fiction_Fields.jpg

Concept_Camaro_rear_by_Fiction_Fields.jpg
    Concept-Camaro-rear-upper-120970835

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

red_ice wrote: »
    My most recent project. Concept map for Glasnevin Cemetery.

Function, asthetics, simplicity over detail is the idea. looks good printed a3

80403.jpg

Playing around with gradient mesh's, first attempt at it. Happy enough!

80404.jpg

ROFL Mark that is sick, mad skillz man !

thx eoghan!

Advertisement