Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad timing for Sinn Fein?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

probably won't have much of an impact on election outcomes...?
    Nope, SF will still do as bad as ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Nope, it wont make much difference.

A shinner being arrested for being member of the IRA isnt exactly big news.

But I dont think they are trusted enough anyway to make any big breakthrough.

expect an increase in SF councillors, but that may be down to a FF collapse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Best thing you and your non factual rantings have actually said! For the record that was obvious!

Joey, to be honest, I generally find it very hard to follow what you're on about in your posts, and find it incredibly ironic that someone with your scattered and hare brained posting style can actually acuse someone else of non factual rantings.

People in glass houses...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Should be competitive in the South and a definite seat in the 6 counties.

Really? SF don't have much of a base in the South. North Kerry is the really big exception rather than representative and SF don't even run candidates in quite a few of the constituencies. I'd be very surprised if Ferris is competitive down here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Souljacker

Exile 1798 wrote: »
    Every sentence in that second paragraph is a falsehood.

Quite an achievement.

Really? can you back that up? Or are you trying to argue on the basis that if you say it must be true.

The woman's name was Jean McConville, she lived on the Falls road in west Belfast and from the IRA made her disappear SF have spread rumours that she abandoned her children and ran away with a British soldier.
    http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/the-murder-of-jean-mcconville-was-a-crime-by-any-standards-anywhere-463441.html

Mitchel McLaughlin as recently as 1999 refused to call the murder of Jean McConville a crime on Questions and Answers.

I look forward to hearing how exactly what I said was a 'falsehood.' Thank you for giving such a good example of how SF supporters need to suspend their morality.

Tell me why have SF never called for an inquiry into the death of Jean McConville?

SF's Ireland of equals can only be true in the vein of Animal farm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement