Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chanel Perfume

Options
  • 12-05-2009 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭

I was wondering would anyone know where would be my best bet to get either the coco mademoisselle perfume or deodorant in dundalk?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 talisker

look buddy, just give it up, pick up some old spice from the pharma counter and print some coco labels and slap it on. the missus wont notice and you can use it as well!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The chemist in Carroll Village seems to have a fair selection of perfumes as does McGuinness' though they're very snobby in there I think. Boots would be worth trying too. If I was you I'd ring around to save me traipsing the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭Raoul

tried boots already but nothing there!! I will go into town early tomorrow and have a look. Thanks for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,743 ✭✭✭Raoul

For anyone interested the chemist on Earl Street have all the chanel products!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Grand, glad you're sorted:).

• Advertisement
Advertisement