Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECS

Options
  • 12-05-2009 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

I thought the ECS was to be halved this month? I seem to have gotten the full amount, anyone else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

Got full amount also.

The June 2009 payment, in respect of May, will be €41.50 per month per child until the month the child reaches 5 or until December 2009, whichever comes first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭High&Low

The early child supplement is meant to be paid quarterly in arrears, what you got this month was for April. It's down to 500 per annum from 1 May 2009.

It seems that for the last 3 or 4 months it has been paid monthly most likely due to it changing so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

The early child supplement is meant to be paid quarterly in arrears, what you got this month was for April. It's down to 500 per annum from 1 May 2009.

It seems that for the last 3 or 4 months it has been paid monthly most likely due to it changing so much.

Nope, it is supposed to be paid monthly, that was brought in at the end of last year in one of the many budgets, the October one I think and it started monthly payments in Feb (in arrears for Jan).

Forgot that it was in arrears, thanks for the info Lolly :)

Advertisement