Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Reliable DSi?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

how do you get past the littlewoods postcode requirement ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

You can sign up on Littlewoods Ireland and get €30 off your first order.

In general though their electrical & videogame items (actually everything they sell) are over priced.

I tried the ZQ289 code given on gonetomorrow, for existing customers, but it does not work on the .ie site.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

fdevine wrote: »
    You can sign up on Littlewoods Ireland and get €30 off your first order.

In general though their electrical & videogame items (actually everything they sell) are over priced.

I tried the ZQ289 code given on gonetomorrow, for existing customers, but it does not work on the .ie site.

I looked at that, DSi was €219

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    I looked at that, DSi was €219

Point proven so. Even getting €30 off would make the DSi from Littlewoods a minimum of €20 dearer than somewhere like Smyths.

I think Smyths have it for €170 with 2 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

fdevine wrote: »

I think Smyths have it for €170 with 2 games.

Which Smyths ? I see the old Ds and 2 games for that price but not the new Dsi ?
    You'd be best with the Amazon Dsi Offer - works out at just over €185 delivered including a game (from a limited selection) and an accessory pack. Or just the DSi itself for about €171 delivered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭askU

the new Dsi is the same as the ds it just has on additional setting to update settings via internet connection. i dont think that it is worth the extra few bob.........

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Dsi is 159 Euro in Xtravision and you get lots of vouchers for game/dvd rental. I bought the DS for my kids for 110 Euro for starter pack including Brain drain game.
    Good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭MarthaT

askU wrote: »
    the new Dsi is the same as the ds it just has on additional setting to update settings via internet connection. i dont think that it is worth the extra few bob.........

I agree, you probably would never know the difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Where you get it for 110€ ?
    I bought the DS for my kids for 110 Euro for starter pack including Brain drain game.
    Good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pajoemccracken

Bought DS for 110 Euro(incl game) in Xtravision Midleton Cork (on hols in Y:Doughal) and saw same for 120 Euro in my Local Xtravision in Shannon Co.Clare for 120Euro.
    Pajoe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GoneTomorrow

Hi, I run gonetomorrow.co.uk and I've only just found this forum so I apologise for coming to the party two weeks late!

Just to clarify, although Littlewoods are slightly more expensive than other stores this is because of their interest free repayment plans.

However Littlewoods Direct & Marshall Ward are both part of the same group and their prices are considerably cheaper and the DSi deal works on both of these sites making it £119 or (runs off to find online currency conversion tool) €137.

So if you have access to Littlewoods Direct or Marshall Ward in Ireland than I would recommend this deal as it works out cheaper than Amazon.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion :)

Advertisement