Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermacs is doing pizza

Options
  • 12-05-2009 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Supermacs has just started to sell pizza and they'll deliver right to your door, I wonder if they'll deliver the other food they sell like snack box , yum

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

is it cooked or frozen?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Ha! Fat!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

They always did pizza!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

I think they might of done pizza but, this is Pappa Johns pizza and they never done delivers before. Now they'll deliver right to you door. I went in there tonight and got 12" pizza three large bags of chips and a 9" garlic bread plus a 1.25lt drink for like E18. Quality or what ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

I know they have recently started deliverys from supermacs in Tullamore! havent got a deliver and wont' be..tullamore supermacs is crap! But if Moate supermacs deliver as far as tullamore....i'll be ordering from there,moate supermacs rock!:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement