Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enginner needed for new build..help

• 12-05-2009 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Im starting my house next month and the problem is that the guy who did the plans for me isnt accepted by the bank for signing off the work due to not been a member of a certain associations..
    Im building in galway and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on who to get,or what to do,and if they know anyone very good and reasonable priced.
    Its a direct labour house so im in charge of it.
    thanks to all who helps:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Talk to your solicitor, they should know of a few acceptable professionals. Or you could get a PM from someone here. :)

Advertisement