Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Morning

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Thanks for the update Jen! You did a great kindness and sounds like he made a good recovery. Lets hope he learned his lesson and keeps away from road traffic from now on.
    Best of luck to the wee mite and hopefully he will make a return visit to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

How ungrateful! :p

Ah no, that's what wild cats do unfortunately. He might pop back to visit you though you never know, either way you did a great thing and I'm sure he's thankful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭MaryK666

Hi Jen,

Been keeping an eye on the thread to see what happens and it's sad to see that little moggie ran away but you did a really amazing thing for him and he's a lucky little man. There are not enough kind, thoughtful and selfless people like you out there. Maybe he'll sneak back into your shed in the future as somewhere safe to sleep. You'd never know....
    And now you can get back to spoiling your other cat and making her feel like her servant's finally back from holiday :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

awww, that's both great and terrible news isn't it? poor guy, hopefully he'll still visit though.

well done for all the love and kindness you've given him jen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

Thanks Everyone so much for all the kind comments :)

I havn't seen Moggy since but still keeping an eye out - even if I could just take his bandage off I would be much happier. (I have my entire family keeping an eye out for a blue bandaged cat!)

Cindy at the moment is being treated like a princess! Her home was completely disinfected and she has been showered in toys and catnip. So she's forgiven me through my bribery :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Fair play to you. Hope he comes back soon.

Advertisement