Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Application

Options
  • 12-05-2009 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi there,

Need some advice re- Masters application.

Just wondering is it of any benefit to your application to meet with course co-ordinator?

Also, how do you know if application includes interview or if I need to enclose extra references, personal statements etc, is there a general guildeline other than appying via pac.ie

Thanks,

Reg1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

If you're applying for a taught course I doubt there's any real benefit to be gained from meeting them before (when I say benefit I mean it most likely won't influence whether you get in or not). Research programmes are totally different.

The college website should tell you what's required in addition to the pac application if anything. If it doesn't say you need anything else I'd take that as gospel.

Advertisement